Somos una empresa de Consultoría, Capacitación, Entrenamiento y Coaching ejecutivo especializado en la Industria Detallista.
Carrito 0

Noticias relevantes — #ecommerce

Mobile app users are key to Amazon’s success

#amazon #ecommerce

Mobile app users are key to Amazon’s success

Author: Daniel Keyes Source: Business Inside App users account for approximately 42% of Amazon's smartphone visits, while visits to Amazon.com make up the other 58%, but those app users take almost 85% of the mobile time spent with Amazon, according to data from ComScore cited by Internet Retailer. Business Insider Intelligence This suggests Amazon performs better on mobile with app users, which should influence its strategy in the valuable and growing mobile commerce (m-commerce) space. Here's what it means:Amazon's app users are likely great targets for mobile conversion, but the e-tailer should be doing more to capitalize on its large base of...

Leer más →


Why mobile marketing is harder than ever — and what you can do about it

#chatbots #ecommerce

Why mobile marketing is harder than ever — and what you can do about it

Author: Chantal Tode Source: Mobile Marketer From mobile apps to chatbots to digital assistants, brands face tough choices when deciding how best to engage smartphone users. rom slowing sales and exploding phones to the rapid advances of chatbots, digital assistants and virtual reality, it has been a tumultuous year for mobile. For marketers, the upshot is that reaching smartphone users has never been more complex. With mobile’s unique and personal use case as well as a fragmented landscape, connecting with users has always been a challenge. Early on, the consensus was that — beyond ads — an iPhone app was the best jumping...

Leer más →


El e-commerce mexicano crece un 25 % en el primer trimestre de 2019

#ecommerce

El e-commerce mexicano crece un 25 % en el primer trimestre de 2019

Autor: Francelia Rodriguez Ceballos Fuente: Fashion Network Durante el primer trimestre de 2019 el comercio electrónico en México ha tenido un crecimiento del 25 %, declaró ​Renata Rayas fundadora de Triciclo, agencia mexicana de e-commerce, al medio AM Querétaro. Según Triciclo, ​el sector donde el comercio electrónico se desarrolla más es el de moda, el cual está integrado por ​artículos como zapatos, ropa, accesorios, entre otros.Rayas informó que la Ciudad de México lidera las ventas totales de comercio electrónico, con un 41 %, seguido de la zona norte en general del país, principalmente la ciudad de Monterrey.Asimismo, de 2013 a 2017 el e-commerce mexicano tuvo un...

Leer más →


3 lecciones de crecimiento en comercio electrónico

#ecommerce

3 lecciones de crecimiento en comercio electrónico

Autor: Steve Marin Fuente: Revista Abasto Las principales marcas de alimentos y bebidas hoy en día van más allá para adquirir clientes en línea. Porque a diferencia del comercio minorista tradicional, no se puede confiar en la distribución para las ventas y se necesita un esfuerzo adicional. Es algo que vale la pena porque el gran crecimiento proviene del comercio electrónico. De hecho, las ventas en comercio electrónico generaron un 82% de crecimiento dentro de la categoría de Alimentos y Bebidas, según un estudio de Nielsen. Pero, en un mundo digital en el que usted es responsable de atraer a...

Leer más →


Tech Viewpoint: Three ‘green’ delivery strategies that save retailers green

#ecommerce

Tech Viewpoint: Three ‘green’ delivery strategies that save retailers green

Author: Dan Berthiaume      Source: CSA The Business of Retail Sustainable e-commerce delivery practices can create more than one type of “green” result. An increasing number of prominent e-commerce retailers are introducing environmentally friendly components to their delivery programs. While these efforts help make deliveries more green in terms of reducing total carbon footprint and traffic congestion, they can also produce savings of green dollars. Here are three popular sustainable delivery processes that can be good for an e-commerce retailer’s bottom line, as well as their environmental efficiency. Combining deliveries into a single day E-commerce retailers both big (Amazon)...

Leer más →